Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- Est. delivery by 9 Oct
- AU $12.95+ AU $8.75 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by wifeofsteptoe
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Blue Collar to Billionaire ...Hunter Valley mine electrician Nathan Tinkler borrowed big in 2005, made a fortune from several speculative coal plays, and by 2011 was a self-made billionaire. He had gambled and won, but his volatility and reluctance to pay his debts were making him enemies. He lived the high life as only a young man would, buying luxury homes, private jets, sports cars and football teams, and splurging massively to build a horseracing empire. But Tinkler's dreams had extended beyond even his resources, and his business model worked only in a rising market. When coal prices slumped in 2012, Tinkler had cash flow to service his massive borrowings and allies to help him recover. Within months he was trying desperately to stave off his creditors, large and small, and fighting to save his businesses and his fortune. In this impressive new biography, leading business writer Paddy Manning tells the story of Tinkler's meteoric rise to wealth, and captures the drama of his equally rapid downfall.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Paddy Manning
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Weight422 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.