All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionGolf invator Jud Slade is found murdered in Ireland, and Danny Swift Jr. is on the next plane from America. Jud was his father's friend and lifelong personal caddy, and Dan Swift Sr. needs his son for support and as a stand-in for Jud in an upcoming tournament, the recently relocated British Open. Once arrived, Danny meets Siobhan Delaney, the vivacious owner of a local inn. Despite the unfortunate circumstances, Danny grows fond of Siobhan. However, she has eugh on her mind. Not only is she running a successful business, but she has a childhood companion involved in political violence, an alcoholic mother, and w, a mysterious murder in her hometown. Danny is unexpected, but the feelings they share are impossible to igre. As Danny becomes more and more infatuated with this lovely colleen, he delves deeper into the untimely death of Jud and finds himself lost in Irish folklore. Following deaths that appear to be additional murders, Danny and Siobhan enlist the help of the eminent journalist Carlton Claridge. His extensive kwledge of Irish culture and golf history may help them catch a killer whose riddles keep Danny in the dark. Professional golfers are in danger, but so are those outside the game, as age-old Irish violence threatens to run rampant through the quiet streets near the Gap of Dunloe.
- Author(s)David E Scherer
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.