All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the co-authors of the bestseller Abundance comes their much anticipated follow-up: Bold-a radical, how-to guide for using exponential techlogies, moonshot thinking, and crowd-powered tools to create extraordinary wealth while also positively impacting the lives of billions. Bold unfolds in three parts. Part One focuses on the exponential techlogies that are disrupting today's Fortune 500 companies and enabling upstart entrepreneurs to go from idea to sucessful company faster than ever before. The authors provide exceptional insight into the power of 3D printing, artificial intelligence, robotics, networks and sensors, and synthetic biology. Part Two draws on insights from billionaire entrepreneurs Larry Page, Elon Musk, Richard Branson, and Jeff Bezos. In addition, Diamandis reveals his entrepreneurial secrets garnered from building fifteen companies, including such audacious ventures as Singularity University, XPRIZE, Planetary Resources, and Human Longevity, Inc. Finally, Bold closes with a look at the best practices to leverage today's hyper-connected crowd like never before. Here, the authors teach how to design and use incentive competitions, launch crowdfunding campaigns to tap into capital, and finally how to build communities-armies of exponentially enabled individuals willing and able to help today's entrepreneurs make their boldest dreams come true. Bold is both a manifesto and a manual. It is today's go-to resource on the use of emerging techlogies, thinking at scale, and the power of crowd-powered tools.
- Author BiographyDR. PETER H. DIAMANDIS is the Chairman and CEO of the X PRIZE Foundation, co-Founder & Chairman of the Singularity University, a Silicon Valley based institution partnered with NASA, Google, Autodesk and Nokia. Steven Kotler is a New York Times bestselling author, award-winning journalist and the Cofounder and Director of Research for the Flow Genome Project (FlowGenomeProject.co).
- Author(s)Peter H. Diamandis,Steven Kotler
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.