All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe average New Yorker sees upwards of 50 pieces of graffiti a day. But they never stop to think about the stories behind those pieces this is one of those stories. Bomb the System is the first feature in over 20 years to delve into the world of graffiti art. The film, shot entirely on the streets of New York City, is the feature debut of 23-year-old writer/director Adam Bhala Lough. Mark Webber (People I Know, Storytelling, The Laramie Project) leads a talented young ensemble cast as Blest, a 19-year-old graffiti writer fresh out of high school with no ambition for the future. New York City is Blests playground. He spends his days stealing spray paint from local hardware stores - and his nights getting high and bombing the streets with his graffiti crew. He is the most wanted writer on the NYPD Vandal Squads hit list, and at the same time, is attracting attention from the local gallery scene. But things quickly turn ugly when 15-year-old Lune, the youngest member of Blests crew, is arrested and brutalized by the NYPD. The crew retaliates by waging an all out graffiti war against the city: a war that ends up costing more than one life in the end. Bomb the System is a true New York story - a cinematic poem dedicated to the art of graffiti, and to the city where it all began more than two decades ago.
- TitleBomb The System
- Product Release Date17/05/2006
- Theatrical Release Year2005
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsGano Grills,Jade Yorker,Mark Webber
- DirectorsAdam Bhala Lough
- Run Time93 minutes
- Primary GenreDrama
- Tag LineGraffiti Can Be A Powerful Weapon
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $36.99Trending at AU $54.37
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $72.58
- AU $29.74Trending at AU $57.76
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.22
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $10.85Trending at AU $12.06
- AU $22.00Trending at AU $23.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.