All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA ciritical overview of the policies of NATO governments and major human rights organizations during the Yugoslav conflict.
- Author BiographyGeorge Szamuely is senior research fellow at the Global Policy Institute of London Metropolitan University. He has contributed to many newspapers and periodicals, including The Daily Telegraph, The Times and The Wall Street Journal.
- Author(s)George Szamuely
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Weight862 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.