All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionNowadays, engineering systems are of ever-increasing complexity and must be c- sidered asmultidisciplinary systems composed of interacting subsystems or system components from different engineering disciplines. Thus, an integration of various engineering disciplines, e.g, mechanical, electrical and control engineering in ac- current design approach is required. With regard to the systematic development and analysis of system models,interdisciplinary computer aided methodologies are - coming more and more important. A graphical description formalism particularly suited for multidisciplinary s- tems arebondgraphs devised by Professor Henry Paynter in as early as 1959 at the Massachusetts Institute of Techlogy (MIT) in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA and in use since then all over the world. This mograph is devoted exclusively to the bond graph methodology. It gives a comprehensive, in-depth, state-of-the-art presentation including recent results sc- tered over research articles and dissertations and research contributions by the - thor to a number of topics. The book systematically covers the fundamentals of developing bond graphs and deriving mathematical models from them, the recent developments in meth- ology, symbolic and numerical processing of mathematical models derived from bond graphs. Additionally it discusses modern modelling languages, the paradigm of object-oriented modelling, modern software that can be used for building and for processing of bond graph models, and provides a chapter with small case studies illustrating various applications of the methodology.
- Author BiographyDr Wolfgang Borutzky is a professor of modelling and simulation of engineering systems at Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences. He is a member of ASIM, the simulation society of Austria, Germany and Switzerland, and has contributed refereed papers to international conferences; notably the International Conference on Bond Graph Modelling and Simulation.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Borutzky
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note34 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1032 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.