All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description<i>Bond's Top 100 Franchises, 2016</i> assesses a wide variety of variables to give readers the leading franchises out of more than 3,500 under consideration. The final selection is based on a number of factors, including historical performance, competitive advantage, franchisee satisfaction, and financial stability. This book is an extension of other books on franchising published by Source Book Publications including <i>Bond's Franchise Guide, How Much Can I Make?, Tips and Traps When Buying a Franchise, Bond's Hottest New Franchises, Bond's International Franchise Guide, Bond's Veteran's Franchise Guide, </i> and <i>the Mirity Franchise Guide</i>.
- Author Biography<b>Robert E. Bond</b> is the leading authority on the exceedingly complex franchise selection process. With over 30 years of diversified business experience and 20 years spent focusing on the franchising industry, he is generally regarded as one of the industry's most knowledgeable and widely quoted spokesmen. He lives in Orinda, CA.
- PublisherSource Book Publications
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBond's Top 100 Franchises
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSource Book Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRobert E Bond
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.