All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWithout doubt, Bone Daddies is the coolest ramen bar in London: great music, a buzzing atmosphere and large bowls of steaming ramen. Now you can enjoy the ultimate comfort food at home with 100 recipes from this immensely popular restaurant, including snacks, ramen, buns and more. Discover the depths of flavour that ramen brings - from the rich broth and the delicious odles to the assortment of toppings, including succulent chasu pork, pulled chicken and fried soft-shell crab. Enjoy classic Tonkotsu, Tomato & chorizo or the Prince of Darkness ramen. Snack on Tenderstem broccoli with yuzu kosho mayo, Salmon kara-age with chilli ponzu and Beef tataki with crispy kale & yuzu miso dressing. Top it all off with Green tea ice cream or a Salted sesame snap. Praise for Bone Daddies: 'We ate, in truth, like rabid maniacs' - Grace Dent 'A New York-inspired, butched-up ramen-ya with gutsy odle soup dishes that don't skimp on flavour' - Time Out 'If you worship ramen, then Bone Daddies will feed your yen. And if you're a first-timer, prepare for conversion' - Tom Parker Bowles
- Author BiographyRoss Shonhan grew up in Australia, where he trained to be a chef before travelling around the wourld and working for the legendary Nobu Matsuhisa at Nobu in the US, and Rainer Becker at Zuma in Knightsbridge. Ross achieved his dream of having his own ramen bar when he opened the first Bone Daddies in London's Soho, and now leads a group that includes Flesh & Bones and Shackfuyu. Tom Moxon is group head chef of Bone Daddies. Find out more about Bone Daddies at instagram.com/bonedaddies, on Twitter at @BoneDaddiesLDN and at www.bonedaddies.com.
- Author(s)Ross Shonhan,Tom Moxon
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content NoteMore than 200 colour photographs & illustrations
- Weight1140 g
- Width199 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine28 mm
Most relevant reviews
- fabioyama27 Apr, 2017by
good quality pictures which make you want to make the recipes. good variety of ingredients.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $33.61Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $17.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.