All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionBone densitometry (BD) is an extraordinary clinical tool. It provides a safe, n-invasive window to the skeleton. Through that window, a physician can obtain vital clinical information that enhances diagsis and improves patient management. Further, much has changed in the last decade to make bone densitometry the especially fascinating field of medicine it is today, incorporating imaging, physics, quantitative analysis, statistics, and computer techlogy -- all applied in the diagsis and management of osteoporosis. No text details the state-of-the-art and value of densitometry better than Bone Densitometry in Clinical Practice: Applications and Interpretation, Third Edition. Written by rewned expert Sydney Lou Bonnick, MD, this edition improves remarkably on her highly regarded previous volumes, with a significant update and expansion of material. New chapters reflect densitometry's growing applications as well as the evolving needs of the densitometrist. New material on radiation safety and assessment for secondary causes of bone fragility is included, and the text also incorporates material from the recent ISCD Position Development Conferences (PDC's), both the 4th adult and the 1st pediatric. Moreover, an entire appendix devoted to the PDCs has been added, providing solutions to many unanswered questions concerning bone densitometry applications. Comprehensive and invaluable, Bone Densitometry in Clinical Practice: Application and Interpretation, Third Edition offers all primary care physicians and specialists the ideal reference for practicing state-of-the-art bone densitometry and caring for patients with, or at risk for, osteoporosis.
- Author(s)Sydney Lou Bonnick
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Practice
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note121 black & white illustrations, 41 colour illustrations, 97 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1293 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.