All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide covers the investigation, diagsis, prevention, and therapy of all the bone disorders encountered in medical practice. Written in an easy-to-read style, it updates physicians on the current kwledge of bone structure, physiology, and pathology, with emphasis on the diagsis and treatment of common bone diseases. Today, both medical practitioners and specialists need quick access to information on bone problems in order to help patients and their families. Therefore this book deals with everything from the basic physiology of bone and mineral metabolism to the utility of radiologic imaging and specialized tests in bone diagsis and current treatment recommendations. It is scientifically based but provides clear guidelines for managing bone problems and for lifelong maintenance of skeletal structure and function. It will assist t only in the delivery of effective treatment but also in disease prevention.
- Author BiographyProfessor Bartl is a renowned expert in osteoporosis. He is Director Emeritus of the Osteoporosis Outpatient Clinic of the University Clinic Munich and now head of the Osteoporosis Center Munich. Professor Bartl regularly appears in TV round-table discussions on the topic.
- Author(s)Christoph Bartl,Reiner Bartl
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication21/09/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note450 colour illustrations, 450 colour tables, biography
- Weight1578 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.