All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplantation expands upon the previous edition with current, detailed methods on HLA, mir-HLA and Killer Immuglobulin Like Receptor typing. With new chapters on immuphetyping and functional characterization of stem cells are included. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplantation, Second Edition serves as a guide in the application of molecular methods for routine or investigational purposes.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1109
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 35 colour illustrations, 26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight812 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMeral Beksac
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.