CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionPatients with advanced breast or prostate cancers usually develop bone metastases. The principal complications resulting from metastatic bone disease are pain, spinal cord compression, pathologic fractures and bone marrow suppression. Improving the management of bone metastases is crucial to quality of life for patients with breast and prostate cancer. Advances in understanding of the molecular mechanisms underlying the pathophysiology of bone metastasis are driving the development of new therapeutic strategies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Metastasis - Biology and Treatment
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight636 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGurmit Singh,William Orr
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.