All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionBone Tumors: A Practical Guide to Imaging is a concise guide to common tumors encountered by physicians in daily practice. The authors make use of high-yield facts, differential diagses, and extensive radiological images to introduce a wide range of bone tumors, focusing on their classic appearance and location in order to provide readers with a solid foundation of kwledge for tumor recognition and evaluation. The book includes explanations of methods for properly evaluating bone lesions, common imaging modalities used for diagsis, and individual chapters covering different classes of benign and malignant tumors, including cartilage, osseous, fibrous, miscellaneous, and bone metastases. The book concludes with a comprehensive selection of 75 unkwn cases, including brief clinical history, description of imaging findings, best differential diagses, and short discussion revealing the most likely diagsis. Bone Tumors is an ideal resource for practicing physicians and residents in radiology, orthopedic surgery, pathology, and primary care. About the Authors Jim S. Wu, MD, is Assistant Professor of Radiology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School. Mary G. Hochman, MD, is Chief of the Section of Musculoskeletal Imaging and Assistant Professor of Radiology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School.
- Author(s)Jim S. Wu,Mary Hochman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/06/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note675 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white tables
- Weight907 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.