All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a middle-aged woman living in youth-obsessed America, Jamie Cat Callan went to France to find answers for aging gracefully and to find joy in her imperfect body. Her mission was t to find the Fountain of Youth, but to find the Fountain of Happiness. From the point-of-view of an incent abroad - searching for inspiration from the French and particularly French women - Bonjour, Happiness! is Callan's journey through France as she struggles with weight, body image, accepting middle age, coping with a new marriage at 50 and rediscovering her French heritage.
- Author BiographyJAMIE CAT CALLANhas lived in France, and has interviewed numerous French women.She has published books on the subjects of relationships and writing, and has been featured in the Modern Love column in the New York Times, as well as Best American Erotica, The Missouri Review, and Story and American Letters & Commentary. She currently teaches writing at Wesleyan University Graduate Liberal Studies Program, and lives with her husband in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Jamie Cat Callan
- PublisherCitadel Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCitadel Press Inc.,U.S.
- Weight221 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.