All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.88Trending at AU $78.76
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $13.26Trending at AU $16.13
About this product
- DescriptionTwo runaway teens struggle to make it together on the streets, facing obstacles and adventures. They go from city to city with the constant fear of being brought in by the police. Feeling frustrated and alone, Christy, a restless young teen, strikes out on her own. Fleeing a town and family she can't seem to fit into. Christy hitch-hikes to Denver to hide out at her uncles' house. A short lived freedom when in the middle of the night her parents arrive to drag her back home. Despite their efforts, she barely escapes by hopping a train in the dark. Fate lands Christy in the arms of a boy named Bon, ather runaway. She introduces herself to him as Echo, and soon a romance buds between them. Determined t to return to their previous lives, they head for the coast, getting by however they can. Pan handling, hitching on the open highways and enduring every conflict and adventure together. After years the two runaways realize that sometimes life is about making hard choices. Bon and Echo vow that they will find each other again one day-but only time will tell what fate has in store for them.
- Author(s)Patricia Runyon
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.