All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs portable as a map but as informative as a guide, this hybrid map-guide from dandy globe-trotter Marin Montagut offers curated recommendations for a genuinely local experience. The pocket-sized Bonjour map-guides - made of water-resistant, tear-proof paper - feature rare and soulful places that exude an enviable je ne sais quoi. Start the evening with an aperitif at a wine bar inside a bookstore, get a haircut under the full moon, and find a cocktail bar hidden behind an unremarkable door at the back of a restaurant. Rub shoulders with the Parisian elite, taste the city's best pot-au-feu after lighting up the dance floor at the capital's last exclusive club, and watch the sun come up from a hidden mansion in Montmartre. This unique and charming guide from a Parisian arbiter of taste is the best way to experience the City of Lights after dark.
- Author Biography<b>Marin Montagut</b> interior and set designer, film director, producer, and illustrator studied at Saint Martins School of Art and Design in London and is passionate about art and travel.
- Author(s)Marin Montagut
- PublisherEditions Flammarion
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBonjour City Guides
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight40 g
- Width140 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.