All listings for this product
Save on Cook Books
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.53
- AU $39.43Trending at AU $41.56
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.60
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.01
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $10.01
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $34.80
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning chef and restauranteur, Michael Harpster welcomes you to his family's kitchen with recipes based on wholesome ingredients, seasonal produce, locally-sourced fish, hearty meats, fresh pastas and plenty of TLC! In Boob Food, Michael introduces us to his wife's and son's favorite recipes and tells us how love, prayers and good food helped his young son bounce back from a rare blood cancer (a portion of the book's proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society). Along with his own delectable dishes, praised by National Geographic as best of the best, Michael shares the secret seasonings and home-grown techniques Momma Lena and his aunts brought with them from their roots in Gubbio, Italy. These savory dishes, simply prepared with lots of love, tempt even the shyest cooks back to the kitchen: seafood omelet, turkey sausage, grilled flat bread, basil pesto, chicken and spring mix salad drizzled with light & creamy Italian dressing, Anna's suga rosa florentine with fresh pasta, salmon with creamy caper sauce, Zach's chili, jerk filet, rack of lamb and more. For dessert, the melt-in-your-mouth cheesecake and sumptuous bananas Saigon give your perfect meal a sweet ending. So flag these easy-to-make recipes, get sauce on them, let splashes of olive oil mark the pages and invite Michael's passion for family and food to spill into your kitchen.
- Author BiographyFrom Momma Lena's kitchen to his Aunt Edith's pizza house to West Coast steakhouses and his own prize winning seaside eatery, Chef Michael Harpster artfully transforms locally sourced, fresh ingredients into simple yet elegant dishes. In the Pacific Northwest, Michael's Pacific Rim cooking style and energetic personality brought him accolades from National Geographic Traveler Magazine, local food and wine magazines and his patrons. His creations launched three restaurants: Harp's at Bandon-by-the-Sea, Oregon; The Springtree Cafe in Friday Harbor, Washington; and Spaghetti Express in Cocoa Beach, Florida.
- Author(s)Michael Harpster
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight129 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.