All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionNot believing in his child's night scares cost David Thurston his child's life. Believing in them cost him nearly a decade of his own. It took the doctors at the Sunnyville Mental Institution seven years to convince David the only Boogeyman was in his mind. It took only a few weeks back in the outside world to convince him they might be wrong. As the people he cares most about are dealt horrible deaths, David is forced to choose between the unbelievable words of a homeless man, and the uncomforting facts of the doctors. All the while the words of his mother echo through his tormented mind...The Boogeyman will get him if he doesn't watch out.
- Author BiographyThe author of three novels and numerous shorter works of fiction and nonfiction, Frank prefers the title of Storyteller to Novelist or Journalist. It's a time honored tradition passed down through our parents and our grandparents, he says. No matter what I am writing, it is my goal to entertain you with the story I'm telling.
- Author(s)Franklin E Wales
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shanen Lee
- Photographer(s)Jacki Wales
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.