All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionSpeak and Write Like a Polished Professional Dianna Booher nails it! The Memory Tips alone are worth the price of the book. This one's a gem. -John Baldoni, author of Great Communication Secrets of Great Leaders and How Great Leaders Get Great Results Dianna Booher pulls off a deft and most impressive feat: In writing about tight, top-flight grammar, she shows those very same skills in abundance. -Louis R. Carlozo, features staff writer, Chicago Tribune This book seems to be most useful as a desk reference for individuals, but it will also be of interest to public libraries with collections that support career development. --Library Journal Does your client owe the principal or principle? Is your company moving forwards or forward? Do you have over ten years' experience, or more than ten years' experience? Proper use of the written and spoken word determines whether or t you move ahead in your career. In Booher's Rules of Business Grammar, business communication guru Dianna Booher identifies the top 101 mistakes made in emails, presentations, and conversations every day. She briefly examines each one and explains what you need to kw in order to avoid future mistakes. In addition, Booher includes effective memory tricks to reinforce comprehension and retention. In time, you will learn how to: * Recognize and rectify embarrassing grammatical mistakes * Improve the clarity of what you say and write * Solidify your understanding through the use of memory tricks * Master the language-so you can focus on your business! Whether you decide to skim it and correct a mistake a minute or read the whole book in a couple of hours, use Booher's Rules of Business Grammar to set yourself apart as an expert communicator.
- Author BiographyDianna Booher is CEO of Booher Consultants, a communication training firm, whose high-profile clients include NASA, IBM, Lockheed Martin, Merrill Lynch, BP, and Siemens Medical. Her training programs are licensed and used through strategic partners around the world.
- Author(s)Dianna Booher
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight383 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.