All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $36.83
- AU $30.38Trending at AU $33.82
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $37.62
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.32
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $45.13
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $33.75Trending at AU $34.32
About this product
- DescriptionWith a history dating back to our early settlers, Canadian winemaking has truly come of age. Now more than 500 wineries offer highly praised vintages such as our famous icewines and recently developed exotic varietals. Read all about Canadian wine and the Canadian wine industry in this intriguing volume.
- Author(s)Melissa Priestley
- PublisherBlue Bike Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2009
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBlue Bike Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.