All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Book of Estate Planning Questions and Answers by Albert C. Todd III is a reference guide to estate planning in South Carolina. Writing in a question-and-answer format, Todd includes questions most frequently asked by clients during the course of his more than twenty-seven years of estate planning practice. While the Book of Estate Planning Questions and Answers provides a practical, down-to-earth overview of complex questions, it should t serve as a substitute for qualified legal advice. Attorneys will benefit by providing the book as a reference for clients, while laypeople can use it as a preparation guide when seeking assistance from an estate planning lawyer. Simply put, this book contains the answers to the questions that the author finds most people ask. Written in a simple, conversational tone that is t packed with legalese, it includes concrete examples and illustrative diagrams. It is t written to be read from cover to cover, but rather on the premise that most people will look up specific topics or questions of concern to their particular cases, such as trusts, wills, powers of attorney, health care power of attorney, living wills, avoiding probate, and making gifts to reduce the value of one's estate. The Book of Estate Planning Questions and Answers is just what its name implies - a straightforward resource based on the most commonly asked estate planning questions. Unintimidating, insightful, and, most of all, practical, this book offers the perfect starting point for planning one's estate - matter how large or small.
- Author BiographyAlbert C. Todd III is a partner of Todd & Johnson, L.L.P., in Columbia, South Carolina. He received a bachelor of science degree in industrial management from Clemson University, a juris doctorate from the University of South Carolina School of Law, and a master of laws in estate planning from the University of Miami School of Law. A certified specialist in estate planning and trust law, Todd is a fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel and is listed in the Trusts and Estates specialty field in The Best Lawyers in America. He has served as chairman of the Estate Planning, Probate, and Trust Law Sections of the South Carolina and Richland County Bars and the Specialization Advisory Board for Estate Planning and Probate Specialty Certification. Todd lives in Columbia.
- Author(s)Albert C. Todd
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2004
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Content Note2d.4ch.
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.