All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, sailing has undergone some revolutionary changes: Satellites and autopilots are w used for navigation. Artificial-fiber and wire ropes have nearly replaced natural-fiber ropes. But when it comes to decorative ktting, natural fiber is still the favored choice. This book is tops when it comes to learning how to master tying the most common sailing kts. With fully illustrated and step-by-step instructions, the author explains how to correctly tie and use more than fifty kts-including stopper kts, bends, loops, and hitches-and in which situations each one is most useful.
- Author BiographyPeter Owen is an accomplished illustrator and the author of The Book of Decorative Knots and The Book of Outdoor Knots. He lives in England.
- Author(s)Peter Owen
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight14 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.