Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn her fourth poetry collection, Alice Burdick delves deeper into the life of a Toronto/Vancouver urbanite who has relocated to small-town Nova Scotia to live, work and raise a family. Her quirky, playful, often surreal poems are deeply imbued with the landscape of Nova Scotia's south shore, as well as her own inner landscape, and the landscape of family. Her poems explore, too, the human vessel in which we carry pain, memory, joy, and existential bewilderment.
- Author(s)Alice Burdick
- PublisherStuart Ross Book
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStuart Ross Book
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.