Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Book of Spells by Milla Walsh contains over a hundred magical spells and rituals for use by practitioners of Wicca or Witchcraft. This book specializes in powerful spells specifically designed for the solo witch with strong focus on calling for simple ingredients most of which will already be on hand. Included are bottle spells, incorporating your strong magic into glass to provide day in, day out protection or manifestation of your intent, and ritual baths to cleanse, to protect, or to enhance. Chant out loud to promote change, produce calm, or banish negativity. Chant silently when you need to work your magic in secret. Chanting is a fast and simple way to work your magic when you need it most, any time or place. Oil and powder recipes can be used to increase the power of your ritual tools, objects, or altar. You can aint or powder yourself in preparation to celebrate a Sabbat, or sprinkle a powerful powder to promote peace, to create love, or to bring financial wealth towards you. Talismans or charms can hold blessings for a loved one, home, or help manifest your specific needs. Casting instructions are included for household, energy, love, reversing, banishing, and wealth spells.
- Author(s)Milla Walsh
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.