All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionBritain's number-one guide to mastering the art and science of bookkeeping Accurate bookkeeping is crucial to the success of every business but few people relish in this highly detailed task. Luckily, this new edition of Bookkeeping For Dummies simplifies every aspect of financial record keeping, walking you through the basic skills you need to make numbers your minion. From tracking transactions and keeping ledgers to producing balance sheets and year-end reports, this straight-talking guide takes the intimidation out of bookkeeping and shows you how to make it your best friend in business. Fully updated to include the latest coverage of accounting practices and bookkeeping software, this new edition of Bookkeeping For Dummies features tons of practical exercises to get you up and running with what you need to keep your books balanced, your finances in order and the tax inspector off your back. * Find updated bookkeeping templates and resources available via download * Manage day-to-day records like sales and purchases * Produce Profit and Loss Statements and Balance Sheets * Prepare year-end documents with confidence and ease From the importance of keeping a paper trail to the best ways to keep payroll rolling and everything in between this is the ideal resource for anyone looking to learn the bookkeeping ropes.
- Author BiographyJane Kelly, a Chartered Management Accountant and author of Bookkeeping & Accounting All-In-One For Dummies, teaches bookkeeping courses for small businesses. Paul Barrow is a Chartered Accountant with more than 20 years' consulting, training and writing experience. Lita Epstein designs and teaches online investing, finance and tax courses.
- Author(s)Jane E. Kelly,Lita Epstein,Paul Barrow
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBrisbane
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia
- Weight652 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th UK ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.