Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.12+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionAccurate and complete bookkeeping is crucial to any business owner, but it's also important to those who work with the business, such as investors, financial institutions, and employees. People both inside and outside the business all depend on a bookkeeper's accurate recordings. Bookkeeping For Dummies provides the easy and painless way to master this crucial art. You'll be able to manage your own finances to save money and grow your business. This straightforward, -nsense guide shows you the basics of bookkeeping - from recording transactions to producing balance sheets and year-end reports. With the help of this title you can discover how to: outline your financial road map with a chart of accounts; keep journals of cash transactions; set up your computerized books; control your books, your records, and your money; buy and track your purchases; record sales returns and allowances; determine your employee [is 'employee' necessary here?] staff's net pay; maintain employee records; prepare your books for year's end; report results and start over; produce an income statement; and, complete year-end payroll and reports. This guide features tips and tricks for managing your business cash with your books and also profiles important accounts for any bookkeeper. There's question that bookkeepers must be detail-oriented, meticulous, and accurate. Bookkeeping For Dummies shows you how to keep track of your business' financial well-being and ensure future success.
- Author BiographyLita Epstein, who earned her MBA from Emory University's Goizueta Business School, enjoys helping people develop good financial, investing, and tax planning skills. While getting her MBA, Lita worked as a teaching assistant for the financial accounting department and ran the accounting lab. After completing her MBA, she managed finances for a small nonprofit organization and for the facilities management section of a large medical clinic. She designs and teaches online courses on topics such as investing for retirement, getting ready for tax time, and finance and investing for women. She's written more than ten books, including Streetwise Retirement Planning and Trading For Dummies. Lita was the content director for a financial services Web site, MostChoice.com, and managed the Web site Investing for Women. As a Congressional press secretary, Lita gained firsthand knowledge about how to work within and around the Federal bureaucracy, which gives her great insight into how government programs work. In the past, Lita has been a daily newspaper reporter, magazine editor, and fundraiser for the international activities of former President Jimmy Carter through The Carter Center.
- Author(s)Lita Epstein
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/12/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date16/12/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.