All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionCreated especially for the Australian customer! Take the stress out of bookkeeping with easy-to-follow advice from the experts Do you have trouble balancing the books for your small business every month? Or are you a professional bookkeeper wishing to hone your skills? Whatever your bookkeeping needs, this practical guide to the ins and outs of business transactions will help you ensure that the numbers add up every time. * Follow the bookkeeping cycle -- make the end of the month hassle-free by recording transactions properly * Translate the financial lingo -- kw your assets from your equity and don't get depressed about depreciation * Prepare financial reports -- understand how a business is doing by analysing Profit * Use accounting software -- throw out the shoebox of receipts and discover a new world of techlogy * Stay on the right side of the law -- tick all the boxes, from registering a business to paying employees correctly * Get qualified -- succeed in Certificate IV Bookkeeping with lots of tips and info for your core units * Crack the GST code -- keep the tax wolves from the door by calculating GST correctly * Tame the bookkeeping tiger -- understand accruals, general journals, inventory management and more
- Author BiographyVeechi Curtis (BBus) is a qualified accountant and business consultant who specialises in small business finance, marketing and technology and is the author of several business titles, including Small Business For Dummies. Lynley Averis (BCom, DipT) is a New Zealand MYOB Certified Consultant and training specialist.
- Author(s)Lynley Averis,Veechi Curtis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/06/2015
- Weight1 g
- Width183 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementAustralian and New Zealand Edition
Most relevant reviews
- joannabedn08 Sep, 2012by
I love it
I recommend this book for everyone who tries to understand bookkeeping's rules which apply in Australia. I love it.
- happykiwicollec...06 Nov, 2011by
Just what i needed.
Perfect for helping me complete my course. Recommended by trainer and was exactly what it said it was.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.