CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionWith so many mystery vels to choose from and so many new titles appearing each year, where should the reader start? What are the classics of the genre? Which are the hidden gems? In the most ambitious anthology of its kind yet attempted, the world's leading mystery writers have come together to champion the greatest mystery vels ever written. In a series of personal essays that often reveal as much about themselves and their work work as they do about the books that they love, more than 120 authors from twenty countries have created a guide that will be indispensable for generations of readers and writers. From Christie to Child and Poe to PD James, from Sherlock Holmes to Hannibal Lecter and Philip Marlowe to Peter Wimsey, BOOKS TO DIE FOR brings together the cream of the mystery world for a feast of reading pleasure, a treasure trove for those new to the genre and those who believe that there is thing new left to discover. This is the one essential book for every reader who has ever finished a mystery vel and thought ...I want more! www.bookstodiefor.net
- Author BiographyJohn Connolly is the Sunday Times bestselling author of crime novels featuring private investigator Charlie Parker. His other works include BAD MEN, THE BOOK OF LOST THINGS, NOCTURNES, NIGHT MUSIC: NOCTURNES VOL. 2, the Samuel Johnson books for young readers and with his partner, Jennifer Ridyard, the co-author of the Chronicles of the Invaders. Declan Burke is the author of Eight Ball Boogie, The Big O, Absolute Zero Cool and Slaughter's Hound. He is the editor of Down These Green Streets: Irish Crime Writing in the 21st Century.
- PrizesWinner of Macavity Awards: Best Mystery-Related Non-Fiction 2013.
- Author(s)Declan Burke,John Connolly
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight1070 g
- Width156 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edited byJohn Connolly
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.