All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.02Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionCharles and Lizzie Peterson love puppies. Their family fosters these young dogs, giving them love and proper care, until they can find the perfect forever home. Lizzie's mom has three of her best friends coming over to visit for a long weekend when the Peterson's get a call about Boomer, a big mixed breed puppy who needs a place to stay. Can Lizzie take care of him without ruining mom's plans?
- Author BiographyEllen Miles loves dogs, which is why she has a great time writing Puppy Place books. And guess what? She loves cats, too! That's why she came up with a series called Kitty Corner. Ellen lives in Vermont and loves to be outdoors every day, walking, biking, skiing, or swimming, depending on the season. She also loves to read, cook, explore her beautiful state, play with dogs, and hang out with friends and family. Visit her web site at www.EllenMiles.net.
- Author(s)Ellen Miles
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePuppy Place
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Weight68 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.