CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis smart, sassy series introduces Deborah Ktt, candidate for district judge--and daughter of an infamous bootlegger. Deborah's campaigning is interrupted when disturbing new evidence surrrounding a murder that has never been solved surfaces and she is implored to investigate.
- Author Biography<b>MARGARET MARON</b> grew up in the country near Raleigh, North Carolina, but for many years lived in Brooklyn, New York. When she and her artist husband returned to the farm that had been in her family for a hundred years, she began a series based on her own background. The first book, <i>Bootlegger's Daughter</i>, became a <i>Washington Post </i>bestseller that swept the major mystery awards for its year-winning the Edgar, Agatha, Anthony, and Macavity Awards for Best Novel-and is among the 100 Favorite Mysteries of the Century as selected by the Independent Mystery Booksellers Association. Later Deborah Knott novels <i>Up Jumps the Devil</i>, <i>Storm Track</i>, and <i>Three-Day Town</i> each also won the Agatha Award for Best Novel. Margaret is also the author of the Sigrid Harald series of detective novels. In 2008, Maron received the North Carolina Award for Literature, the highest civilian honor the state bestows on its authors. And in 2013, the Mystery Writers of America celebrated Maron's contributions to the mystery genre by naming her a Grand Master-an honor first bestowed on Agatha Christie. To find out more about her, you can visit MargaretMaron.com.
- Author(s)Margaret Maron
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/05/1992
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.