Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe marshal's name was Borden Chantry. Young, lean, rugged, he's buried a few men in this two-bit cow town--every single one killed in a fair fight. Then, one dark, grim day a mysterious gunman shot a man in cold blood. Five grisly murders later, Chantey was faced with the roughest assignment of his life--find that savage, trigger-happy hard case before he blasts apart every man in town... one by bloody one.
- Author BiographyLouis L'Amour is the only American-born novelist in history to receive both the Presidential Medal of Freedom and the Congressional Gold Medal. He published ninety novels, thirty short-story collections, two works of nonfiction, a memoir, Education of a Wandering Man, and a volume of poetry, Smoke from This Altar. There are more than 300 million copies of his books in print.
- Author(s)Louis L'Amour
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1988
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Weight122 g
- Width109 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.