Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionGeir Honneland discusses some of the big questions in social science: What is identity? What is the role of identity and narrative in the study of international relations? The location is the Kola Peninsula, the most heavily militarized area of the world during the Cold War, w set to become Europe's next big oil playground.
- Author BiographyGEIR HONNELAND is Research Director at the Fridtjof Nansen Institute and Adjunct Professor of Political Science at the University of Tromso, Norway. He has published widely on Russian environmental politics and international relations in the European North.
- Author(s)Geir Honneland
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in International Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight261 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.