All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe implications for crimilogy of territorial borders are relatively unexplored. This book presents the first systematic attempt to develop a critical crimilogy of borders, offering a unique treatment of the impact of globalisation and mobility. Providing a wealth of case material from Australia, Europe and North America, it is useful for students, academics, and practitioners working in crimilogy, migration, human geography, international law and politics, globalisation, sociology and cultural anthropology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/07/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byLeanne Weber,Sharon Pickering
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.