All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic parody of The Lord of the Rings is back! With a brand-new boreword by Henry Beard. The Power almighty rests in this Lone Ring. The Power, alrighty, for doing your Own Thing. If broken or busted, it cant be remade If found, send to Sorhed (the postage is prepaid). It's up to Boggie Frito Bugger and his band of misfits--including inept wizard Goodgulf Grayteeth, halfwit Spam Gangree, twins Moxie and Pepsi, and Arrowroot of Arrowshirt--to carry the Great Ring to Fordor and cast it into the Zazu Pits. Can they avoid death by hickey tree and escape the dread ballhog? Can the fellowship overcome the narcs and Nozdruls hounding their every move and save Lower Middle Earth once and for all? Yes, of course--this isn't Hamlet, you kw.
- Author BiographyThe Harvard Lampoon debuted in February 1876 and is the world's longest continually published humor magazine. The Harvard Lampoon is also the author of Nightlight and The Hunger Pains. Visit HarvardLampoon.com.
- Author(s)Douglas C Kenney,Harvard Lampoon,Henry N Beard
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Notemaps
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.