CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionGod is powerful, God loves you, God cares. When people are prepared to die for their faith, body ever questioned it. Everybody has faith. With millions of belivers the world over, can they all be wrong? There is test in the world to prove God exists, however, this book with its rational propositions will reveal to you why God does t exist. Scratching the surface and probing deeper into religions with an inquisitive mind, the amazing conclusion is drawn: It's all illusion and hearsay. The Bible proved to be flawed, dogmas absorbed for centuries from churches and preachers are merely 'fairy tales' for grown-ups. Thousands of years have subconsciously indoctrinated people like Manchurian Candidates. The old, ingrained superstitious concept of faith will be turned on its head. Religion is the opium of the people Karl Marx correctly said. The many religious questions that have been puzzling over the years w have a perfectly logical explanation. However, in spite of all the evidence, many people stubbonly refuse to have an open mind on religious matters, obstinately rejecting the evidence preferring the cosy world of religion, sticking together like a herd. But are you a born again atheist?
- Author BiographyElio Del Sette was born in Rome. He spent many years in various religious colleges in Northern Italy then finished his education in Holland. He later returned to Italy where he met his English wife in Rome, and started his family. When his children left home he was often on the move again - Europe, Africa, USA, Brazil and recently China. Familiar in several languages he was never lost in his travels - only in his religion. Now retired, he lives with his wife in Southern England, and decided to publish his research to help other people shake off the cloak of religion.
- Author(s)Elio Del Sette
- PublisherOlympia Publishers
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOlympia Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.