All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author was identified at the age of 13 months as a tulku , or reincarnation of an enlightened teacher. As the eleventh in the teaching lineage kwn as Trungpa tulkus , he underwent a period of intensive training in meditation, philosophy and fine arts, receiving full ordination as a monk in 1958, at the age of 18. This is the story of these early years, and how the young Trungpa spent many harrowing months trekking over the Himalayas, narrowly escaping capture as he fled from the Chinese communists. the epilogue describes the author's emigration to the West and the Western thirst for Tibetan Buddhist kwledge and wisdom.
- Author BiographyChogyam Trungpa was a meditation master, scholar, and artist.
- Author(s)Trungpa Tulku Chogyam Trungpa
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2000
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight378 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.