All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionFreedom and Healing: The Birthright of Every Believer A shattered self-image, toxic relationships, emotional brokenness, and a painful past seal us off from the abundant life Jesus promised if left unchallenged by the power of God. Born to Be Free is for those who are longer willing to settle for life as it is, but who desire to walk in the peace and fullness God has promised a life transformed by the healing and freedom purchased by his blood for every follower of Christ. Don t settle for a life limited by pain and bondage one more day. In Born to Be Free you will discover: God s promise of freedom and healing at the heart of the gospel. The power and authority given to every believer to overcome the assaults of the enemy. How to experience God in intimate conversation to receive healing. Solid, biblical understanding of the spiritual roots of pain, failure, and broken relationships. How to partner with God through agreement, prayers, and declarations to secure God s healing and freedom that will transform your life. In Born to Be Free, pastor Tom Vermillion shares principles and processes for receiving the wholeness and freedom Jesus purchased on the cross for every believer. The transforming power of Christ, accessed by these principles and practices, has ministered healing and freedom to hundreds of believers who were once bound to a painful past, oppressed by the enemy, and stifled by a broken sense of self. In Born to Be Free you will find a way to claim your birthright of health and wholeness in Jesus.
- Author BiographyTom Vermillion is an associate pastor at Mid-Cities Community Church in Midland, Texas. He has served churches for over thirty years as a pastor and pastoral counselor. For the past ten years he has led and developed a spiritually comprehensive program for leading people to the heart-healing power of Jesus Christ and the freedom he has purchased for every believer. Tom has written extensively and is a gifted communicator who has led seminars and workshops all across the United States.
- Author(s)Tom Vermillion
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.