All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- Description'Born to Fly' is a poignant and heart warming story based on true-life adventures of captive birds being safely released back into nature...blended with a fictional story about a Rainbow Lorikeet named Cherub. It is predominantly a book for all ages, for storytelling and learning is universal. 'Born to Fly' is also a metaphor for us all - to free ourselves to live happy, fulfilling and creative lives...and as we do this we automatically assist others to do the same. It is this inherent wisdom that Cherub and her friends are lovingly and patiently teaching us. As caretakers and guardians of the natural world, our role is to observe and delight in the many wondrous miracles and beauty of nature. It is also to teach each and every one of our children this precious gift, so we can all truly fly free.
- Author BiographyRobyn's journey to be a writer began in May 1984, when at 33 she quit her advertising career, sold her Sydney home and found herself living in Noosa, Queensland. There is a saying 'when we take the first step - we are given the next nine'. In taking that major step Robyn knew only three things: she wanted to write, to discover more of who she was and to make a positive difference in the world. Since that time Robyn has had a positive, some would even say 'life-changing' impact in the lives of thousands of people - as an inspirational speaker, a team development facilitator, and with her TV show 'Conversations with Robyn'. Writing 'Born to Fly' in 1994, and finally publishing the story in May 2013 is a major part of her own journey.
- Author(s)MS Robyn C Walker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.