All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.53
- AU $50.00Trending at AU $70.59
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.38
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.79
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.23
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionA compelling saga guaranteed to tug at the heartstrings. Born into the worst of families in Sunderland's filthy, crime-ridden East End, Pearl Croft's childhood is miserable. Shortly after her violent, drunken father is killed in a fight, Pearl's elder brothers are sent to prison leaving her, still a child herself, to care for her baby brothers. Pearl's mother brings her 'clients' to the house, one of whom has a penchant for little girls...Terrified and hurt, Pearl runs away from home and is found, feverish and near death, by Romany gypsies. But this is far from the end of Pearl's struggles. Years pass, and as Pearl reaches womanhood she begins to wonder if she is simply born to trouble or will she find happiness one day?
- Author BiographyRita Bradshaw was born in Northamptonshire, where she still lives today with her husband. She has written many successful novels under a pseudonym and several delightful sagas under her own name.
- Author(s)Rita Bradshaw
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/03/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight258 g
- Width116 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.