All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn to Walk presents the therapist with a powerful tool to assess and analyse movement. It breaks down walking into the 'essential events' that are required at each joint, then analyses how this series of events is integrated through the transfer of force along the Anatomy Train lines to create efficient human locomotion. Author James Earls combines the insights of evolutionary anatomy with the Anatomy Trains(R) model and the latest research on the many roles of the fascial tissues to create an up-to-date and vel vision of how we walk. Understanding the sequence and interrelationship of the 'essential events' and the transfer of forces will t only give the therapist a powerful tool to recognise optimal and suboptimal movement, but will also provide a clear format for assessment and guidance in bringing clients towards graceful, integrated movement.
- Author BiographyJames Earls is a writer, lecturer and bodyworker specialising in Myofascial Release and Structural Integration. Throughout his career James has travelled widely to learn from the best educators in his field, including Thomas Myers, developer of the Anatomy Trains concept. James and Tom founded Kinesis UK, which co-ordinates Anatomy Trains and Kinesis Myofascial Integration training throughout Europe, and together they authored Fascial Release for Structural Balance, published by Lotus Publishing and North Atlantic Books, the definitive guide to the assessment and manipulation of fascial patterns.
- Author(s)James Earls
- PublisherLotus Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLotus Publishing
- Weight750 g
- Width212 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.