The selected item is no longer available.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product DescriptionThe Boss BD-2 is a guitar pedal designed to produce sound modulations by applying effects such as distortion and overdrive. This multi-effects unit features both AC adaptor/jack input and AC adaptor jack output connectors and runs on AC adaptor/battery power supply providing convenient usage.
- ControlsGain knob,Level knob,Tone Knob
- Depth130 mm
- Height58 mm
- Input ConnectorJack
- Output ConnectorAC Adaptor Jack,Jack
- Power SupplyAC Adaptor,Battery
- Weight6.4 kg
- Width74 mm
Most relevant reviews
- rsm3bn06 Jun, 2012by
Price was great compared to other drivers out there.
I bought the BOSS Blues Driver BD-2 to give me that real blues guitar sound that you get from the tube based amplifiers. It sounds great with either an electric or electric acoustic guitar an can stand the gain turned up high. Easy to use, no searching for the pedal good tone and gain levels. I have not used any other make drivers but am happy with the Boss.
- wizz53003 Feb, 2012by
Very usable pedal
It's a Boss .... you can't go wrong for quality.... sounds great straight out of the box.... a few mods and you have a super nice pedal.
- olly100803 Jun, 2014by
Good product; as hoped for; well packaged; thank you.
Good distortion, from bluesy to rocky tones, without breaking up too much. Not a bad pedal at all, adding good grunt to your tone.
- gabrieljbuckley14 Apr, 2014by
The perfect player's overdrive. Plenty of mid-range grunt. Love it.
I bought this because I was looking for an overdrive to complement the existing DS-1 Distortion pedal on my board. I play country, blues and rock and my rig runs like so: Telecaster - Compressor - Boost - OD - Dist - Delay - Trem - Fender Amp. After plugging the Blues Driver in and playing with it for a while I've had to remove the DS-1 from the board because it just sounds tinny and horrible in comparison to the Blues Driver. This is - in my opinion - the best non-boutique overdrive kicking around. If you can pick one up for less than $80 you're doing yourself a big favour. By itself it provides a lovely "roughed-up" crunch for rhythm playing and with the Boost (Currently ModTone Clean Boost) pushing it into clipping territory there is plenty of sustain and mid-range grunt for soloing. Great pedal, hard to see this one coming off the board any time soon. Read full review
Best-selling in Other Guitar Effects Pedals
Save on Other Guitar Effects Pedals
- AU $144.99Trending at AU $156.11
- AU $214.50Trending at AU $218.01
- AU $35.73Trending at AU $39.46
- AU $159.90Trending at AU $283.49
- AU $48.50Trending at AU $59.71
- AU $139.00Trending at AU $146.69
- AU $48.28Trending at AU $48.95