All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times bestselling author Nicole Lapin is back with a sassy and actionable guide empowering women to be the boss of their own lives and careers. <p/> You don't need dozens or hundreds of employees to be a boss, says financial expert and serial entrepreneur Nicole Lapin. Hell, you don't even need one. You just need to be confident, savvy, and ready to get out there and make your success happen. You need to find your inner Boss Bitch -- your most confident, savvy, ambitious self--and own it. <p/> A Boss Bitch is the she-ro of her own story. She is someone who takes charge of herself and her future and embraces being a boss in all senses of the word: whether as the boss of her own life, a boss at work, or the literal boss of her own company (or all three). Whichever she chooses, being a Boss Bitch isn't something to apologize for--it's something to be proud of! <p/> We all have what it takes to be a boss bitch, says Lapin. The problem is: we don't learn how to do it in school. Even if we study business, we're t getting eugh real-deal business education. Until w. Here, Lapin draws on raw and often hilariously real stories from her own career and experiences starting businesses--the good, the bad, and the ugly--to show what it means to be a boss in twelve easy steps. In her refreshingly honest and relatable style, she first shows how to embrace the boss-of-you mentality by seizing the power that comes from believing in yourself and expanding your personal skillset. Then she offers candid -nsense advice on how to kill it as the boss at work whether you have a high-up role or t. And finally, for those who want to take the plunge as an entrepreneur, she lays out the nuts and bolts of how to be the boss of your own business--from raising money and getting it off the ground to hiring a kickass staff and dealing office drama to turning a profit. <p/>Being a rock star in your career is something that should be worn as a badge of hor. Here Lapin shows how to crush it in our careers like like a Boss Bitch!
- Author BiographyNicole Lapin is author of the New York Times instant bestseller Rich Bitch and the star of the nationally-syndicated business competition reality show Hatched. She was the youngest anchor ever at CNN before holding the same title at CNBC anchoring Worldwide Exchange, while contributing financial reports to Today and MSNBC. Lapin has served as a business anchor and special correspondent for Bloomberg Television as well as the money-saving correspondent for The Wendy Williams Show. She is currently Redbook magazine's first-ever money columnist. Lapin is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary and was named the first-ever female Money Expert of the Year in 2015. She graduated as valedictorian from Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Nicole Lapin
- PublisherCrown Business
- Date of Publication21/03/2017
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Business
- Weight612 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.