All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.12Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Riley's life is turned into turmoil when his wife decides she's had eugh of his bossy ways and walks out on him. However, his intial devastion doesn't last long because he decides to turn the problem into an opportunity. Being a manager, he makes plans to find a replacement wife but ends up in some embarrasing situations. The story of Michael's quest is set against a background of greed and industrial treachery. His boss, who is also the owner of the pottery factory where Michael works, has some secret plans of his own that will have catastrophic results for Michael and the rest of the workforce.
- Author BiographyGeorge F Mason spent over thirty years in a factory before becoming a full time author. He now lives in Staffordshire with his second wife, Terry Anne and their poodle Daisy. George is also a keen fisherman and, although he has won many trophies over the years, what he treasures most is the friendships that he developed with other anglers. He believes that his experiences in the factory, where he rose to the position of production manger, and his time on the match fishing scene brings some realism to his writing. Beside writing and fishing, George also spends time drawing, painting and burning images into wood with a pyrography iron.
- Author(s)George F Mason
- PublisherShire Writing
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShire Writing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.