All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionTo kw a Boston Terrier dog is to be charmed by oneso is it any wonder that images of these lively, expressive dogs have been placed on so many delightful antiques and collectibles? A wonderful assortment featuring the American Gentleman among dogs has been gathered in this volume, which is sure to appeal to canine aficionados everywhere. Featured are cast iron doorstops, porcelain and bronze figurines, bookends, inkwells, ashtrays, cigarette cases, salt and pepper shakers, toys, artwork, jewelry, advertising, velties, paperweights, clocks, souvenir spoons, canes, books and comics, sheet music, and much more. The items range from tiny to life-size, from aristocratic to amusing, from antique to contemporary. Among the manufacturers and artists represented are Bing & Grondahl, Goebel, Rookwood, Bradley & Hubbard, Meissen, Rosenthal, Royal Copenhagen, Mortens Studios, Hagen-Renaker, Steiff, Chester Nicodemus, Chris Baldwin, Lowell Davis, and Morgan Dennis. Values for all items are included in the captions. This book is a tribute to the Boston Terrier breed and a treat for antique collectors and dog lovers alike.
- Author BiographyDonna S. Baker is a writer, editor, and dog enthusiast from southeastern Pennsylvania. Paul Hiller is a retired school psychologist from Connecticut who has been collecting Boston Terrier memorabilia for many years.
- Author(s)Donna S. Baker,Paul Hiller
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2003
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Series TitleSchiffer Book for Collectors Series
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteover 500 color photos
- Weight900 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.