All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionA souvenir, a gift, or a portable way to immerse yourself in Boston, this small-format book captures on each page a new colourful image to treasure for years to come. From the famous Boston harbour to the many historical and contemporary attractions in the city itself, the book covers aspects that are well-kwn and some that are surprising. Boston is a modern, active city with old-world roots, and this attractive book of photos captures every bit of its 400-year-old charm. Visit Faneuil Hall, the Old North Church, the swan boats, the waterfront with its distinctive architecture, the universities, and the diverse neighbourhoods that bring vitality and energy to the city. Captured throughout the seasons, these photographs provide an enjoyable keepsake of magnificent Boston.
- Author BiographyArthur P. Richmond has been a photographer for more than fifty years. He is the author of fourteen books, and his images are also found in calendars and postcards, as well as on display at several galleries in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Arthur P. Richmond
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note89 colour photos
- Weight306 g
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.