All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBotanical Painting seeks to convey the essence and beauty of a plant through accurate rendition. Written in an accessible style and beautifully illustrated, this practical book aims to unravel some of the preceived mysteries of the art by revealing the steps that go towards making a stunning painting. By breaking complex forms down into basic shapes, it provides a foundation for building and developing detail in a painting.
- Author BiographyMariella Baldwin is a professional botanical artist. Her paintings are held in private collections across the world, as well as the Hunt Institute for Botanical Documentation in Pittsburgh, the Chelsea Physic Garden and Hampton Court Palace. She teaches extnesively and is dedicated to the subject of plant depiction, placing a strong emphasis on drawing and close observation.
- Author(s)Mariella Baldwin
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note223 colour illustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.