Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionHow we understand ourselves and life in this world is inexorably linked to how we understand God. Kwing ourselves and understanding the world in which we live is something about which we are all concerned. Augustine confessed to God, ' I could t find myself, much less find you.' Sixties' folk singer Joni Mitchell sang, 'I've looked at life from both sides w' but lamented, 'I really dont kw life at all.' In this contemporary look at the book of Ecclesiastes, Peter Brnes takes up these issues. Life is examined honestly and perceptively, confronting us with the realities of life in a fallen world and the inevitablity of death. Thinking carefully about all the apparent meaningless of life can actually be used by God, who is totally good, to lead us to himself. All else fails; God alone is worthy of our trust. Those perplexed by the futility and emptiness of life will find much help here in their search for God, meaning and fulfillment. This book also provides a useful evangelistic resource for Christians keen to share their faith in Christ with others.
- Author(s)Peter Barnes
- PublisherThe Banner of Truth Trust
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Banner of Truth Trust
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.