All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
About this product
- DescriptionGeorgia O'Keeffe once wrote: If you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it's your world for the moment. Jenny held that flower in her hand, her baby girl. And it seemed just for a moment to her. Then she was gone from her, some place far across the ocean of her heart, where she could longer be reached. The struggles she encounter, lies, deception, and painful encounters with many people and always the loss of those she loved. Gone from her, time after time. On the outside edge of everything, she held dear in life. Now the punishment begins, being denied everything she wanted and needed. Traveling and living in some many different situations and adjusting time and again. Meeting, loving and losing, this was her life. To trust one last time after so many betrayals, this was her chance to forge a new and better life, and she does succeed beyond her wildest dreams.
- Author(s)Jane Hengtgen
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.