All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionWhen first published in 2003, Bouldering in the Canadian Rockies was the only book of its kind available. The original comprehensive edition has been updated and expanded to include all the latest information on this hot sport. Completely redesigned with new areas, topos and descriptions, this second edition of Bouldering in the Canadian Rockies is an even more comprehensive guide to the best bouldering areas. These include: Frank Slide, the Glenwood Erratic, Big Rock, Bonsai, Big Choss, Jura Creek, Little China, White Buddha, Gifthorse, Takakkaw Falls, Cathedral Forest, Tonquin, the Love Den and many more.
- Author BiographyMarcus Norman has been pursuing all forms of climbing in the Canadian Rockies for over 15 years. His obsessive-compulsive nature has led Marcus to establish boulder problems throughout the Rockies, the jungles of Thailand, and up to the basecamp of Mt. Everest. He holds the obscure and unofficial world record of the highest established V-graded boulder problem - Red Blood Cell (V5), at 5550m above sea level.
- Author(s)Marcus Norman
- PublisherRocky Mountain Books,Canada
- Date of Publication19/06/2006
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCalgary
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRocky Mountain Books,Canada
- Content Noteb/w photos & maps
- Weight334 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.