All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.21Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has rules of engagement.No table of contents.No chapters.No time frame.God doesn't always move in an orderly, expected way, so why should your devotional experience be contained? Bounce was created to allow you to explore where God leads you--to be an ongoing experience that allows you to encounter God through your own rhythm.Bounce around, read all the entries on a specific topic at once (there is an index in the back to help you out with that), or read the book front to back or back to front. It's up to you.So start the journey however you would like; may the grace of God, the love of Jesus, and the leadership of the Holy Spirit be with you as you explore the places where God is.
- Author BiographyChris Folmsbee is the director of Group Life at The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection, one of the nation's fastest-growing and largest churches. He is the author of several books on topics including spiritual formation, missional living, and adolescent faith development. Chris lives with his wife Gina in Overland Park, Kansas, and has three children named Megan, Drew, and Luke. Connect with Chris on Twitter: @chrisfol.
- Author(s)Chris Folmsbee
- PublisherBarefoot Ministries
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarefoot Ministries
- Content Notecolour line drawings
- Weight268 g
- Width145 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.